Greg Asner discusses how CAO’s technology and scientific approach produce unique maps of the biological composition of Earth’s ecosystems. CAO sensors can map the chemical, structure and biological diversity of forests and other types of vegetation. The maps produced by the CAO have been used to drive new conservation actions in the Amazon basin and other tropical regions.
- The cutting-edge technologies allowing us to monitor ecosystems like never before
- Spatial Ecology of Coral Reefs: The Search for Resilience and Resistance to Global Environmental Change
- Hawaii considers banning certain sunscreens to protect coral reefs
- Airborne observatory, drone photography among weapons researchers are using in battle against rapid ohia death
- The Health of the Sierra Forests